Competition - T&C's
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Enter Gallery. The "Prize" refers to 1 x “New Logo for the Olympic Doping Team” art print by Pure Evil.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 9am on Monday 9th August 2021. One (1) winner in UK will be selected at random by The Promoter on Monday 9th August 2021 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for any employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, their families or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of this Promotion.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition by completing the entry form.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- If the winner is not able to provide UK delivery details for the Prize for any reason, cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, or fails to provide any required proof of age or consent, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.