There could be delays to your delivery due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19 but we are doing all we can to dispatch orders as normal during this time.
We provide FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY for all unframed artworks ordered online at www.entergallery.com
Delivery is also FREE for framed artworks within the UK.
If you live outside the UK and wish to buy framed artworks then an additional shipping cost will apply. This cost will depend on your country and the size of the artwork. Full details are provided at checkout, before payment.
Delivery Cost Guide for Framed Art
Here is a handy guide to our range of shipping charges for framed art. These charges are per order, regardless of the number of artworks. The highest price featured is therefore the maximum you will be charged:
- UK - Free
- EU - £55 to £120
- USA and Canada - £120 to £250
- Rest of the World - £175 to £405
There are some other circumstances where your order can incur delivery charges:
- Your order is placed at our Brighton gallery (our standard delivery charges then apply)
- Additional items are added after the checkout
- If the total value of your order is changed for any reason, after completing checkout
Also, for deliveries outside the UK, please be aware your order may be subject to import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
How long will I be waiting for my art?
Please expect the following dispatch times for your artwork:
(Items with Express Despatch, have a special message, under the 'Add to Cart' button)
- Marked ‘Express Despatch’ – 2 to 3 days
- All other unframed items – 2 to 3 weeks
- Marked ‘Express Despatch’ – up to 3 weeks
- All other framed artwork – 3 to 6 weeks
If your order takes more than 7 days to despatch, we will keep you regularly updated by email.
Framed artworks are delivered at a convenient time, either by our in-house Enter Gallery Delivery Service or via a specialist courier, both are highly-experienced in safely delivering art.
Our Art Advisors are here to answer any queries on custom-framing and which options work best for your specific artworks. Read more about the types of custom framing we offer, or have a chat on +44 (0)1273 724829.
Typical delivery times post-despatch:
Once your art has departed Enter Gallery, expect the following delivery times depending on your particular courier and country:
- UK – 1 - 2 days, via Royal Mail or a UK courier service.
- Europe – Allow for 5 - 10 days for Air Mail within the EU.
- Worldwide – Expect delivery within 10 to 14 days.
Wondering when your art will be arriving? Message us, at the bottom right of this page and we’ll get right back to you with an estimated delivery date.
How will your order be packaged?
In case you’re wondering how we keep your artwork in tip top condition, here is how we package your precious cargo:
Unframed prints: Hand-rolled in craft paper and shipped in our sturdy postal tubes to ensure full protection en route. Most unframed prints will be sent in these tubes, however certain artworks will require flat packing. In this instance, the artwork will be packed with flat card to ensure it is not bent in transit.
- Framed items: All framed pieces are carefully enclosed in bubble wrap, with added foam corners for extra protection. An Enter Gallery delivery driver, or a specialist courier service, will hand-deliver your piece. Rest assured, both are experts in the safe handling of artwork.
What am I supposed to do with all this packaging?
We understand that packaging is a real pain, both to our precious planet and to the amount of space we have in our bins. While we can’t avoid using packaging, we do prioritise recycling and reusing it wherever possible.As part of our sustainable gallery initiative, we offer gift vouchers to customers willing to return packaging to us at Enter Gallery in Brighton. We’ll hand over a £10 Enter Gallery gift voucher for the packaging of one artwork, or £25 for the packaging of multiple artworks