After being closed for over 3 months, we finally opened our doors to the public with extra precautions to ensure the safety of both visitors and staff.
There were some pre-party nerves as we wondered if anyone would show, but it seems Brighton was ready for a dose of art safely 2 metres apart!
Thank you to everyone that ventured out and kept to the rules. It was wonderful to welcome you back to our unique display of the best contemporary art on the market. We expect a lot of you have felt bored looking at the same 4 walls!
For those that prefer to stay home right now we are more than happy to help however we can. Whether that is guiding you through our new website, a virtual tour over facetime or some pictures over Whatsapp – we want to help bring the art to you! Contact us for help.
You have given us some great feedback about the re-brand which has been wonderful to hear. We have gone through multiple evolutions, from Ink-d gallery in Brighton, our gallery in Soho and Lawrence Alkin Gallery in London. Now feels like the right time to enter a new chapter under the name, Enter Gallery.
We wanted a new name which expressed our welcoming nature in an industry which can often appear intimidating. Art is not for the elite. It is for everyone and everyone is welcome at Enter Gallery.
Read more about our brand transformation here.
Enter Exclusive - Magnus Gjoen Volume II Box Set now available
As a gallery, we have always worked closely with Magnus Gjoen from exclusive releases to all access private views. As a team, we just love having him around! His hard work and dedication to his craft makes him one of our stand-out artists and we thrilled to launch his new box set exclusively to Enter Gallery.
Following the success our first box set collection with Magnus, Volume II will be a unique opportunity for fans who may have missed out the first time to own this condensed collection which encompasses the essence of Magnus’s oeuvre.
Magnus stopped by the gallery this week so we asked him a few questions… Hear about his life as an artist, his inspirations and who his dream client would be…
Did you see us on the News? BBC South East came to the North Laines and we made our television debut as Enter Gallery. Watch the video.
We have enjoyed hearing what our customers have been up to in lockdown. Here’s what we did…
- Meet the team. Find out about our favourite artworks, quarantini of choice and what we would go for in a high-stakes art heist!
- Who gives a crap? We do! We donated our loo roll and diverted our subscription to a local food bank in need. (Check out @whogivesacrap they do lovely loo rolls.)
- Our online charity auction raised £1553.50 for Survivors Network
- Isolation inspiration – We looked at the artists that created some of their best work during periods of isolation. Be inspired.
- Street art tours – Take the gallery outside with our virtual tours of Brighton, Brick Lane and Manchester.
- Kids Club went online! See the classes available.
- We asked you to share the moments that made you grateful and brought you joy during an uncertain time. See the entries to our photography competition.
Our homes have always been the centre of our lives but for many people they have also become our offices and virtual socialising spaces. We have loved seeing the artwork you have bought at Enter Gallery at home and how you have been enjoying seeing your artwork more since lockdown.
Send us a picture of your artwork or tag us @enter_gallery #enterhome to be featured